I participated in the Crafster.org "Adopt a College Student Swap" again a while ago. I didn't want to post pictures until my partner had recieved her package, and then I forgot!
So, in November, this is what I sent to Amanda:
* Holiday Garland inspired by the Martha Stewart Holiday magazine.
* 2 dishtowels embroidered using Sublime Stitching's Viva Las Vegas patterns.
* Orange cleaning wipes
* Travel-sized Mary Kay Satin Hands set
* 2 yellow highlighters
* Pack of coloured mini-pens
* Watermelon Jolly Ranchers (I had read on one of her sites that she loves them.)
* 5 Emergen-C packs - orange flavour (she asked for stuff to help her not get sick this year!)
* 3 packs Smuckers Apple Cider mix -- So yummy!
* 3 packs Extra apple gum
* Star-shaped hematite beads
* Yellow star-shaped buttons
* 12 magazine envelopes that I made, along with 15 sticky labels for the addresses
* Star/asterik-shaped paper punch
* Rubber stamp with star design
* Mixed grey and rainbow yarn
* Canister of chocolate cream-filled wafers
This is the Holiday Garland all spread out. To make it, you cut a bunch of circles (decorate them how you want), make 2 of each kind, and glue them to eachother with a piece of string between them. It was very time-consuming, but I think it turned out cute!